Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So I've been tagged by my aunt about 5 things I want Spiritually and materially. Here it goes.

Material Wants

  1. A new computer. That plays video games really well.
  2. A small refrigerator in my room that is stocked with my favorite foods. ( I love to eat!)
  3. A big T.V In my room. ( I don't know where I'd put it though)
  4. A bigger room.
  5. More World War 2 books than you can imagine. ( I loooooooooove WW2)


Spiritual Wants

  1. I want to hear God more clearly.
  2. I want to know God better.
  3. More self control. ( your siblings don't make the best punching bags.)
  4. I want to learn more about God.
  5. I want to pray more.


So that's what I want materially and spiritually. Now you know more about me and my wants.

No comments: