Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Life This Week

These are some things I did this week.


  1. I got 1 wrong on my math.
  2. I found a really cool tree ( you'll learn more about this in a while) .
  3. Piano was canceled.
  4. I had a lot of friends over over the course of the week.
  5. Made some really cool swords out of wood.
  6. Got some new clothes.
  7. Went sledding in my yard and a friends yard.
  8. I skipped the paper route once.
  9. made a cake.
  10. Had waffles on Wednesday.
  11. bought some new songs off i tunes with a gift card I got from Valentines Day.
  12. I'm blogging right now!
    Those were the highlights of my week. I hope you enjoyed them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice life! You made a cake? ! wow Kory, you are one well-rounded guy! Jonah has recently taken up skateboarding and has taken a few tumbles this week.
The weather has been really nice, in the 70's--you left too soon! Have a good weekend!

Klinc said...

Thanks and I hope Jonah doesn't break anything. kory